SP04 - FLODOL FLEXIBILITY MASSAGE
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
The cold effect of Flodol Ice cryogel improves the penetration of active ingredients that has the advantage of not acting only in an anti-inflammatory manner for pain relief. The gel is applied on the effected areas in between two Flodol massage using different types of essential oils. By using this Flodol massage technique the ingredients that are found in the Flodol gel become more active and can give better results.
DESCRIPTION OF TREATMENT:
1) An aromapatch is applied to the top of the towel before the treatment commences to aid relaxation.
2) Bearwalk welcome ritual is performed to relax the client and get them used to the therapist's touch.
2) The appropriate Dermastir essential oils are applied to the body using the Flodol therapeutic massage technique.
3) Cryogel is applied paying particular attention to areas of discomfort and left for a few minutes to generate a cold effect which will relive discomfort and tension.
4) Dermastir essential oils are applied to the body once again using the Flodol therapeutic massage technique.
5) Flodol heat patches are applied on areas of discomfort to prolong the effect even after treatment.
6) Bearwalk finishing ritual is performed to complete the treatment.
TREATMENT INDICATIONS AND BENEFITS:
Flodol flexibility massage is indicated to relieve tension and areas of discomfort in the joints. The cold effect delivered by the cryogel is very effecting in eliminating inflammation which causes discomfort. The patches used at the end of the treatment generate heat which also relieve discomfort.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT:
As often as possible.
DURATION OF TREATMENT: 65 Minutes
PRODUCTS USED DURING TREATMENT:
- DERMASTIR Essential Oils
- FLODOL PATCHES
STANDARD PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED FOR PURCHASE:
- FLODOL ICE CRYOGEL-200ml
- FLODOL HEAT PATCH-1
SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED FOR PURCHASE:
- DERMASTIR CANDLE MASSAGE OILS-35g
- ALTADRINE THALASSO DRINK-7 sachets
To book this treatment it is recommended to first purchase this treatment online. When you receive the confirmation of the payment as an e-voucher on your email address phone 0039 (0)6 69380852 or email alta@altacare to book the time and the day of your reservation. Print the e-voucher and present it at the reception as proof of purchase. All purchases online are valid for one year and the purchase is also transferable to another person. All purchases even upon request are transferable in the form of a gift voucher that can be mailed to you loved ones. For further assistance email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to allow time for a lunch in the Piazza di Spagna between one treatment and the other please advise us at the time of booking. We suggest that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your treatment to allow this additional time for a free consultation before your treatment. Robes and towels will be provided.
Cancellations / No attendance - Please allow a min. of 24hrs for cancellations.
The e-voucher can only be used once and it contains a unique reference number which once redeemed will invalidate the voucher. All e-vouchers purchased are non refundable. All transactions carried out on this web site are done in a secure environment. All information including your credit card details are sent over the internet in an encrypted format.
ALTA CARE Beauty Spa - Piazza di Spagna 6, Rome. Italy. Tel (+39) 06 69380852. Opening hours Mon - Saturday 10am - 20.30. Sundays on appointments. The Alta Care Beauty Spa is only open for women.