1 Hand piece + 4 Glass electrodes + 1 Brochure
Dermastir Elettra is an exclusive device that transmits high frequency, alternating current to the skin through glass electrodes. The high frequency in Dermastir Elettra purifies the skin with its germicidal and antibacterial functions.
This device has also an anti-inflammatory action, which reduces redness and skin irritation, improves blood circulation, regulates sebum production and normalizes the physiological pH level.
Combined with Dermastir serums, Elettra will stimulate, regenerate and re-activate the skin.
- Antibacterial and germicidal properties – eliminate acne and skin eruptions
- Diminishes redness and irritation
- Balances sebum production
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Enhances skin renewal and rejuvenation of the skin tissue
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging
- Eliminates toxins and increases skin cell nutrition and hydration
In the early 19th century, following important developments in research carried out by scientist Nikola Tesla, the first high-frequency medical devices were created and used, mainly against infections. In 1892, French biophysicist D’Arsonval first used a high-frequency machine in the treatment of skin diseases. In the 1970s, high-frequency devices started being implemented as non-intrusive skincare machines in aesthetic medicine and by the 1980’s they had become popular in Europe and North America in beauty spas and aesthetic clinics.
The old-generation high-frequency machines were managed by pressing a button on the hand piece, in order to transmit the electrical current.
Nowadays, there is a broad choice between the new generation of high-frequency devices. Dermastir Elettra is one of the most innovative devices in this family, as its system permits alternating current to be conducted onto the skin with no need to press on the hand piece, which allows very comfortable use. Dermastir Elettra is an all-in-one machine, with 4 different high-frequency electrodes that facilitate the treatment of different areas of the face, scalp and body.
Designed for professional use in medical spas and aesthetic clinics, Dermastir Elettra is a safe, space-saving, and effective device that is also suitable for home use.
- ‘’Comb Tube’’ – Stimulates the scalp; decreases hair loss; enhances hair growth
- ‘’Bend Tube’’ – Used on the eye and lip contour; diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- ‘’Tongue Tube’’ – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action; effective in cases of acne
- ‘’Mushroom Tube’’ – Used on the whole face; anti-wrinkles and anti-aging effect; stimulated circulation
CAUTIONS: The use of Dermastir Elettra is not suitable for pregnant women and people with pace-makers. Before turning on the device, make sure that the glass electrode is correctly installed into the hand piece.
Voltage: AC 110V 220V 230V 240V
Working Frequency: 50HZ 60HZ
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Install the selected glass electrode in the hand piece.
- Apply serum onto the skin, then hold the selected glass electrode and place it in direct contact with the skin. Turn on the machine.
- With gentle pressure, massage the skin with the glass electrode in a “Z” or circular movement, proceed as follows: chin → left side of the face → forehead → right side of the face.
- Install the selected glass electrode in the hand piece. Hold the glass electrode at a distance of 0.5 – 1 cm from the skin surface. Turn on the machine. It is normal to notice sparkles in the area between the skin and the glass electrode: these sparkles are responsible for the germicidal effect. Work over the inflamed area, avoiding the eye contour. The first application should last less than 10 seconds.
- Adjust the intensity to “0”. Make sure that the machine is turned off and remove the glass electrode from the hand piece. This method is suitable for all skin types, particularly for the skin affected by redness.
- Use the comb electrode on the scalp.
- Move the comb electrode in the direction of the hair.
- Adjust the intensity to “0”. Make sure that the machine is turned off and remove the comb electrode out of the hand piece. This method stimulates the scalp, decreasing the rate of hair loss and increasing the hair shaft diameter, enhancing hair growth.